Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magpul Masada, Grenade Launcher, APS Ak47, Condor Jacket and Wife 'n' Kids!

Options
  • 20-02-2012 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

No Paypal, no trades. Cash only! Can meet anywhere in the Dublin area and will not post. All u18's must be accompanied by guardian.

Ok first up for sale is my much loved Magpul Masada ACR in Dark Earth. Great condition except for small paint scratch on upper receiver which can be seen in one of my review videos - firing @ .98J consistently. Comes with 2 pmags 120rd in DE - no issues with gun. Reason for sale - never going to use it while my Dave Barry CB breathes ;) - Price cost €550 new -selling for €340

IMG_1490.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg

Next up is the ASG B&T GL-06 Grenade launcher - fires a 203 shell and is a cracking CQB device - only used once in review and has just sat there collecting dust - cost new €150 am selling for €80

IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2720.jpg

Next up is an APS AK 47 - this gun is brand new and never been used in a skirmish - has a crappy mosfet system in place but if you are handy enough the trigger can be rewired and the mosfet taken out which I would recommend. This gun is firing @ .90 and has a cool EBB blowback. I have a complete spare gear box to go with this gun which would make the retail of this gun and spare gearbox over €300. Selling for €150 on the basis you will need to rewire 'out' the mosfet to get this gun to work perfectly. (process will take 5 mins with any gun tech and cost will be small)

This Condor jacket was bought from Soldier of Fortune and cost me £90/€115 and is a cracking jacket. Reason for sale is that it is an XL and I have lost a bit of weight and it no longer fits me - worn only 3-4 times and looks brand new. Fully washed prior to sale ;) looking for €50

IMG_1691.jpg

No Paypal, no trades. Cash only! Can meet anywhere in the Dublin area and will not post. All u18's must be accompanied by guardian.

Wife and children sale withdrawn - I couldn't inflict anyone else with them :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭deadwards

hi offer of the asking price on the grenade launcher ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Offer asking on the Condor jacket. It will be next Monday/Tuesday before I can collect though. Is that ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭OddysAirsoft

hi offer of the asking price on the grenade launcher ?

yep m8 to pm's we go!
    Offer asking on the Condor jacket. It will be next Monday/Tuesday before I can collect though. Is that ok?

Yeah that sounds good m8 - pm's so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

I will offer asking on the launcher aswell.
    Give me a shout if the deal falls through with deadwards.

Will do Goodlad -your next in line! ;)

• Advertisement

Will do Goodlad -your next in line! ;)

Im a little depressed i didnt get the offer in first! :(

If you have any mp9 a3 just floating about chuck them up aswell, lol :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Any pics of the wife Gerry:)

No, but I have a few of your wife, Dave - do ya want some? Also she goes way over the 1J - another reason to have her withdrawn from here!!!! LOL :D

Ok - Masada is withdrawn from sale here -sold privately

Grenade launcher and Condor Jacket are sold

APS AK47 is still up for grabs with it's spare OpThor gear box

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭telebasher

would you trade the AK for a leupold mark4 3.5-10x40 scope?

• Advertisement

Is it a real one or a chinese clone? Cause if it's a chinese clone you can buy em new for around $50 inc free shipping - not quite the price of the AK I am afraid - if its a real one you will certainly have a deal! ;)

Defo no more of those launchers hanging around man?

Afraid not GoodLad - all out of them I am afraid!

All I have left now is the AK 47 from APS with spare gear box - whilst I said no to trades I am looking for a good scope - preferably a real one for sport shooting so if anyone has an old one knocking around - if I need to add some cash then so be it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

Would you take 100 for the ak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 the_dealer

offer raider with launcher

Would you take 100 for the ak

I would Deadpool - where you based?

edenderry but i will be in dublin on friday
    PM send with details