Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate my song Catching Fire.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tom Wilis 69

My rating: 4/10.

Don't take my honesty too closely to heart.
    Listen to my critique, and learn from it:

The lyrics made no sense, and they were quite weak with regard to creativity, and power to make an impact on your listeners.
    The title had little relevance to the meaning behind your song.
    The background music was very dull and made me want to fall asleep. I felt that it drowned out the vocals just slightly. But it wasn't all that terrible.
    The vocals weren't all that great... I think they can be improved. Your singing was done a bit too forcefully, so your singing was a bit off. Make sure to do proper warm ups before you sing and to hydrate your vocal chords.
    You kind of sounded more country than rock to be honest. That's what I thought.

Aside from all that. You're from Puerto Rico? That's cool. I actually have a friend from there. And my gosh, he's so talented. So, so, so talented. Would love for you guys to hear him sing and listen to his music. You could learn a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 rljose

Thanks for the feedback. We are experimenting with different sounds and paying attention to how people react. We have recorded more "audience friendly" music in the past, so I consider this one to be a "B side" experiment, if you will. So far it's testing mostly well, so that's encouraging. Thanks again for your feedback and your honesty.

Advertisement