Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Some idiots setting fire to all bins on our street

• 20-02-2012 4:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭

Some idiot set fire to nearly all the bins on our street. This is just off College Road near UCC, ours escaped luckily enough though as they were inside our fence.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Bins? Bins?

Ooohhh how cultured and affluent you are!

Go back to Britain ye West Brit! Thinking your better than all of us with your bins, (the height of fashion in Paris I hear), and us with our waste holes out the back!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

All bins not equals to nearly all bins:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Neeeeeeeearly all of them :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Rubbish thread :)

Sindri wrote: »
    Bins? Bins?

Ooohhh how cultured and affluent you are!

Go back to Britain ye West Brit! Thinking your better than all of us with your bins, (the height of fashion in Paris I hear), and us with our waste holes out the back!

Excuse me, I am actually from Cork!

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,218 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Trollolololololololol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

Any self respecting scumbag knows to simply kick wing mirrors off cars, far easier to get away with when on a drunk fueled rampage.

500th post. :)

OP would you say it's bin a long time coming :D

Another video for anybody interested....

KKkitty wrote: »

Less of the trash talk please....

• Advertisement

dorgasm wrote: »

Less of the trash talk please....
    Sorry I'm crap at it anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Any self respecting scumbag knows to simply kick wing mirrors off cars, far easier to get away with when on a drunk fueled rampage.

Sis-in-law had hers, hubbys, neighbours and rest of the fecking town done last night.... little fuckers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

I think it makes the place look nice and festive.
    No I dont their little ****s that did it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

gob****es, always seen that kind of bull**** when i was in UCC, strangly enuff they werent around the next year yet replaced with more gob****es

nuxxx wrote: »
    gob****es, always seen that kind of bull**** when i was in UCC, strangly enuff they werent around the next year yet replaced with more gob****es

Yep and I doubt they'll ever catch whoever did it either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,486 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Is it just highfield avenue? I'm afraid to look outside in the morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

dorgasm wrote: »
    Yep and I doubt they'll ever catch whoever did it either.

Yep. I wasnt an Angel when I was in UCC but I would have never done anything like that. Theres always clusters of eejits who set out to do things like that and think its the mad craic. Good night hope the fire service sort it out.

TheChizler wrote: »
    Is it just highfield avenue? I'm afraid to look outside in the morning.

Yea as far as we could see, nothing on Highfield West or Magazine Road, guards came and shouted at everyone to "go to bed" so didn't go much further down College Road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭Diageio_Man

tenner bets that vid is going straight into whoever did that's youtube fav's haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

If Banksy did it you wouldn't be complaining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Corkboi

Flood it with petrol, they will get a nice surprise the next time they try light it......

In all seriousness where are these kids parents during all this. Either they don't care what their kids are doing or they don't believe their perfect little angels would do it. Either way the parents in your area have a lot to answer for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

500th post. :)

so it's you that keep breaking my wing mirrors then? :mad:

Sorry I'm crap at it anyway :)

dont worry the op just recycled his comment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Boys will be boys

Boys will be boys
    Shouldn't be playing with fire though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,938 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

Corkboi wrote: »
    Flood it with petrol, they will get a nice surprise the next time they try light it......

just what i was thinking.

'that burning hair smell has been following me home, and why can't i see anymore?!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

They were doing this in my fathers estate a while ago, they were setting fire to the green bins and skips. Throw a bucket of water in your bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭al28283

In all seriousness where are these kids parents during all this. Either they don't care what their kids are doing or they don't believe their perfect little angels would do it. Either way the parents in your area have a lot to answer for.

They usually keep their kids within their sights 24 hours a day but turned their heads for a split second. Where are your parents?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,609 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

You CH ooob, not you toobe

if they do catch those kids they should make them pick up rubbish for the next 12 months

al28283 wrote: »

They usually keep their kids within their sights 24 hours a day but turned their heads for a split second. Where are your parents?
    My parents are dead but even when I was growing up young lads would never have done this. Young people today have little or no respect these days.

Advertisement