Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car interior retrim

Options
  • 20-02-2012 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hey all,

Anyone know of a good place to have seats refurbed in opel astra coupe bertone??

They have a white suede piece in the centre and its begining to look cat!!

I have recently invested alot of money in the car and want to keep it right!! I dont want leather just a new coulor fabric and the door cards re-done also - Any suggestions on coulors would be welcome also.

Seats can kinda be seen here:
    IMG_0139-1.jpg
    IMG_0144.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg

Any would would be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

These guys did a good job for me:
    http://nolanautocare.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 SOSTECH

Thanks @Eoin, One of my mates also recommended Cartronics but seemingly they are very expensive but quality is supposed to be great!

I will check these guys out also!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Where's the badge?

Debadged it!!

Front was easy back required a fill and respray. :)

SOSTECH wrote: »
    Thanks @Eoin, One of my mates also recommended Cartronics but seemingly they are very expensive but quality is supposed to be great!

I will check these guys out also!!

I'll see if I can dig out some before/after pictures for you

• Advertisement

Nice One!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,571 ✭✭✭newmug

Is that one of them "when you see it, you'll sh1t your pants" pics? Cos there's something spooky looking in the back seat of the first pic!

hahaha! The kiddos car seat!! Hence why i need to retrim :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

newmug wrote: »
    Is that one of them "when you see it, you'll sh1t your pants" pics? Cos there's something spooky looking in the back seat of the first pic!

Hahaha. Just noticed that myself now. It's only a cloud reflection but it looks like a ghoul face. That's genius!

Here you go - before and after. The last pic shows how good the match was to the original leather - the bit below is new, the bit on top is the original material.

6906500855_64230b9db3_z.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 76 ✭✭RXMPS

How much did that cost?

Looks good.

looks like a really good Job!! The leather is not the issue its the cntre piece on the seats it like white swued and so are the door cards i was thinking of just going for a different colour material??

Really not sure yet on colour or material - I will defo give these guys a call tomorrow!!

It was 140 I think. I'd say they can do the type of stuff you're looking for.

Advertisement