Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Moose Tache

• 20-02-2012 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Do young teenaged men (and some women) still sport this "scumbag effect" moustache ?? you know the one. looks like its had some hair wax applied to it and given a very percise trim every morning. Its been a while since i've seen one and was slightly concerned that it may be becoming extinct :eek:.
    Still plennty of muppets walking like pigeons around the place but the tache seems to be a dying breed

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Mance Rayder

You mean Cookie Dusters?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Ricardo G wrote: »
    Still plennty of muppets walking like pigeons around the place but the tache seems to be a dying breed

What do you mean by this? Do you mean there's a lot of people waddling around the place who love nothing more than to flock to a park bench when someone throws a bit of sandwich to the ground?

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

I know a young hardy lad with one. Suffice it to say I despise every fibre of his being and soul!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

No-ones been able to pull of a good mustache since Tom Selleck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Senna wrote: »
    No-ones been able to pull of a good mustache since Tom Selleck

Yes no doubt Selleck had a great tache but we're veering slightly off topic here, i'm talking about the little catterpillar type that you just can't help think to yourself "on a scale of 1-10 how much of a scumbag is this guy?"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭earpiece

Ahhhh, David Niven - now that's a 'tache, my fine sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,536 ✭✭✭AngryBollix

Gash tash is the way to go

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

I know a girl with one, she works in my local SPAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭benway

The great warrior poet Joey Barton has been rocking a cross between that and an Errol Flynn of late, unless I'm very much mistaken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Ah, the infamous "Ronnie".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,041 ✭✭✭Seachmall

I had one until this morning.

Too lazy to shave most mornings and before you know it it just appears.

How embarrassing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

They are called Rat Tache's

Advertisement