Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Leather seat swap?

Options
  • 19-02-2012 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭

hey found someone selling a set of leather seats for a 607, mine are the non electrical cloth ones, would it be possible to change them over?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Its certainly possible to change over a leather interior - I've done it myself on my 156. Things to be wary of are electrics and airbags. Also; does the new interior include doorcards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Non electric you say? Just be weary of airbag cables going under the seats, some cars have em, others don't. Also, have you wiring for the seats?

Done it myself a few times, my van has leather momos from an Alfa 156 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I had the interior replaced in my Landrcuiser a few years back by a guy near the Red Cow. Can't remember the name now. I'm still very happy 5 years on. He happened to have a set of genuine front seat covers and door cards lying around.

Advertisement