Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with tv.

Options
  • 19-02-2012 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭

Hi, i have tv jWIN model JV-DTV30, (30 inch tv) and have problems with it now.

Screen switch off after 2 seconds, when switch tv on, but can hear tv voice. Also while it 'on' for 2 seconds, could see right side shadowed, like from half goes right darker and darker.

Is that problem repairable ? What parts would be necessary solve that problem ?

And, how reasonable fix that, does it worth it? as i really have no money buy new one.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I had a problem with my tv and got it repaired for 60 euro - I still have the phone number if you need it. I'm not in anyway connected with the people who repaired it. They were very genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

deelite wrote: »
    I had a problem with my tv and got it repaired for 60 euro - I still have the phone number if you need it. I'm not in anyway connected with the people who repaired it. They were very genuine.

could you pm me their number, will see , is worth repair it, as i had plans just dump that tv.

Advertisement