Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW service parts in Dublin

Options
  • 19-02-2012 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just bought an e90 320d.

Want to service it next weekend. Where can I buy service parts without ridiculous prices?

Cheers,
    M

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

what service items are you doing?

What does the OBC CBS tell you to do at the moment?

Halfords or Local Motor Factors for spurious items or BMW parts department for genuine items.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭JP 1800

Try OTTO, I buy most of my parts for the Mercedes and BMW from them, all the parts are OEM. I however find that your local main dealer may be just as competative on some service items such as fluids and brake parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Otto or gsf

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

JP 1800 wrote: »
    Try OTTO, I buy most of my parts for the Mercedes and BMW from them, all the parts are OEM. I however find that your local main dealer may be just as competative on some service items such as fluids and brake parts.
    Lex Luthor wrote: »
    Otto or gsf

sh1t, forgot about these guys :o

OTTO & GSF Parts.

Advertisement