Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Too Late To Download Vietnam?

Options
  • 19-02-2012 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Are people still playing the Vietnam add on pack for Bad Company 2. @14.99, i am thinking it's worth a punt, but not if it's dead online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭allybhoy

I phavent played BC2 since Bf3 came out but i know a few people still playing.

I personally thought the VIP mappack was better value, Vietnam was fun but after the first few weeks rarely played it as there wasnt many people playing and the servers (PS3) were always empty, can imagine its still the same scenario now

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

I loved Vietnam, never went back to normal BC2 after it came out on 360 but havn't really played it since BF3, can't see there being many on it these days.

Advertisement