Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you able to go on erasmus on your own?

Options
  • 19-02-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi guys. My course recently got an erasmus programme introduced. It's been confirmed by the University, and is definitely going ahead, as long as they can fully establish the links.

I'm just wondering, is it possible to go on your own, or do you have to go in a group? I'm not sure if there's anyone else wanting to go to the same specific country as me.

So thanks in advance, any answers are appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭confusticated

May depend on your course, but I know from mine you can definitely go on your own. I wouldn't see any reason why not, check with your head of dept. or the international students office maybe to confirm. Generally though I think there's an upper limit to the number of people who can go on erasmus, rather than a lower limit!

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭ValJester

You can very much go on your own, and to be honest you'll probably have more of an adventure for it provided you're confident enough in terms of being able to meet people and whatnot.

Advertisement