Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen Items

Options
  • 19-02-2012 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Im not sure if this is the right thread but since i live in Galway City I was hopin to get this out to be read by everyone. The shed behind my house was broken into and all my suitcases were stolen. I have lived here for more than 2 years and have had no problem before. I dont care so much about the suitcases but I do care about the contents. I had medical books for college and reading books i collect but most important to me was all my photos i had inside one of the bags. I dont care so much about the books but would truely appriciate if my photos could be found. I am living in the Forster Court area and am lookin for information about this. If you have see suitcases labeled American Eagle trying to be sold or dumped anywhere could you please pm me. Thank you for your time and hopefully someone may have seen someting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

I'd really doubt the thieves would be able to sell any of your property, so in all likelyhood, they've dumped it somewhere not too far away. A good look around any waste ground might prove worthwhile. I do hope you get your belongings back. I know from experience what a pain it can be, when it happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 short4eva

Thanks if there are any dump sites you might know close to forster court that you could tell me about that would be great! Thanks for your comment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

Behind a wall towards Bohermore.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭factual lies

try the railway line

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭inisboffin

try the railway line

Do, but try to bring someone with you, even if it's daytime

• Advertisement
Advertisement