Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE M14 EBR or PDW

Options
  • 19-02-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hey all, brand new around here so excuse any mistakes made !

I am looking for a WE M14 EBR ( with NPAS preferably. ) Or if anyone has it a
    WE PDW ! Preferably the new open bolt one ( by new I mean the most recent revision of it )

I will negotiate the price with the seller and see if we can come to an agreement.

Pictures are a MUST

If possible a look at the gun in person would be great !

I am only 16 so A parent or guardian Shall be present at all times during purchase and if any inspections take place !

If you have anything else of interest preferably GBBR's Feel free to let me know !

Thanks to all who post !

-Luke

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭BitchStewie

Im assuming you know the price range of a WE M14? I dont have one.. just since your new thats all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 AMightyPanda

Im assuming you know the price range of a WE M14? I dont have one.. just since your new thats all :)

I do man ! I will buy one over the internet if I don't get one here just seeing if I could save myself some hassle ! Thanks for the reply anyway !

-Luke

• Registered Users Posts: 2 A.I.R.malone

<snip>

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 455 ✭✭UMP45

<snip>

:rolleyes: over the limit

• Registered Users Posts: 2 A.I.R.malone

UMP45 wrote: »
    :rolleyes: over the limit
    Yes I am aware of that :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Yes I am aware of that :p

and for that reason you are banned from the adverts.
    selling guns over the limit is not allowed.

Advertisement