Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cleat Issue

Options
  • 18-02-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Got pedals, shoes and cleats last week and I got them all sorted except for one problem I'm experiencing...

I'm finding it tricky to get my right cleat to engage and lock...

I don't know what is the problem is, even when its engaged it fells a little lose in comparison to that of the left cleat...

The cleat's are positioned the same on both shoes...

Thanks in advance for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mp31

Is the cleat release tension the same on both pedals?

Also, try swapping the cleats over... if the problem remains then maybe it's something to do with the right side pedal. I'd take them back to the shop and ask them to look at the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭el Bastardo

While your cleats may be in the same position, it could also be that your feet aren't the same. I had to rotate the cleat a l'il bit more on the right than the left to be able to locate the cleat properly.

Advertisement