Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Internet Transfer

Options
  • 18-02-2012 5:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I did some work and am getting paid by Internet banking transfer with an AIB account. The transfer was done today. I am with AIB myself. I gave the right details sort code/account number etc.

Unfortunately I need that money by tomorrow. I know cheques take 3-5 days (this is how I'm usually paid). I was wondering if this money would be in my account by tomorrow. It is the weekend (Saturday) and I need it tomorrow. I just thought Internet transfers might be quicker and work on weekends. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Also if this isn't going to happen, is there any quick loan I can get (250-300 yoyos)? I heard of quickquid on an add but I think that's British. I'm aware of their crazy interest rates.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Yambushi wrote: »
    I did some work and am getting paid by Internet banking transfer with an AIB account. The transfer was done today. I am with AIB myself. I gave the right details sort code/account number etc.

Unfortunately I need that money by tomorrow. I know cheques take 3-5 days (this is how I'm usually paid). I was wondering if this money would be in my account by tomorrow. It is the weekend (Saturday) and I need it tomorrow. I just thought Internet transfers might be quicker and work on weekends. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this stuff.

Also if this isn't going to happen, is there any quick loan I can get (250-300 yoyos)? I heard of quickquid on an add but I think that's British. I'm aware of their crazy interest rates.

Many thanks in advance.

Using online banking, AIB to AIB transfers are instant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Yambushi

Thank you! *sigh of overwhelming relief*

Advertisement