Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A4 vs A5

Options
  • 18-02-2012 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭

A5 costs quite a bit more than a similar A4.

Is it justified. From what I can tell, the only difference are 2 doors less, bodywork is a bit different and I presume the suspension is a bit stiffer to give a more sporty feel.

But if this is all that's different, is the €10k price difference on a 2nd hand actually justified ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,334 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Totally different car to drive is the A5 compared to A4. Wider track and a fair bit lower overall too. Get a quattro if buying one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭savagecabbages

I think they are vastly different, in the same was an E class and a CLS are vastly different, even though they both have 4 doors!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

Any Audi model with quattro is vastly different to drive than the FWD version for a start, what A5 & A4 models are you comparing?

Advertisement