Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCA - CGA (Canada)

Options
  • 18-02-2012 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi,
    Has anyone applied for CGA qualification after achieving ACCA qualification?? I am hoping to move to Canada and need to have the CGA letters after my name in order to practice as a qualified accountant. Just wondering what experience people have had.....:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Ted410

Hi,
    Has anyone applied for CGA qualification after achieving ACCA qualification?? I am hoping to move to Canada and need to have the CGA letters after my name in order to practice as a qualified accountant. Just wondering what experience people have had.....:D

Hi Galwaygal27,

I know you posted this 4 years ago, but if you don't mind me asking how did the transition from Ireland to Canada go? I'm also a qualified accountant in Ireland and looking to go to Canada. Are Irish qualifications recognised there, I would be looking to work in industry rather than practice.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

MOD NOTE:

Hi Ted,

I've seen you've gotten help from the other thread so I'm going to lock this old thread.

In future please don't post in old threads, if you have a query create a new thread and I'm sure the guys here will be happy to point you in the right direction.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement