Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

help needed on alloys..

Options
  • 18-02-2012 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

i just got an 2001 accord, and a mate gave me his old accord alloys that fit, however he has lost centre caps that cover the bolts.
    the alloys are stamped "honda speedline"... (here is a pic of one...if I can upload it)
    wher would i get four caps to cover them?
    have looked at ebay but only seem to find odd caps that arent the correct ones.
    are they able to be ordered from honda as wheels are stamped honda?
    is there another id tag on wheels i should be looking at?
    any insight helpful thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,615 ✭✭✭milltown

Most tyre or wheel places or motor factors should have/be able to get you a set of caps for them. I know years back the place at the Square in Tallaght (Rickards?) used to sell a huge range of alloys and were able to fit them with centre caps with whatever brand of car they were going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Their Honda Civic Jordan aloys BTW.

This is what they look like,
    picture.php?albumid=947&pictureid=5821

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭spacekiwi

thanks jammy your a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭spacekiwi

hi Jammy,
    any idea where to get them?

Advertisement