Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle Computer Problem

Options
  • 18-02-2012 1:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

This is the cycle computer I use,

smart-9-function-digital-wireless-computer-597-p.jpg

It's suddenly decided to stop working for me. I'll be cycling for about 40 minutes, everything fine, then it just stops. The numbers on the display still show but there's no data being recorded.

The manual that comes with it, suggests for this problem, to check the alligement with the sensor or to clean the sensor. Both have been done and still the same problem.

Anyone had similar problems? Is it knackered?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭macnab

I am having a similar problem with my cateye computer, I think it is caused by vibration. On my last spin I secured the computer to the bars with a big elastic band, the problem did not reappear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭mediwheel

The electrons probably need to rejuvinated if you pop it the microwave for about two mins it will be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

It was knackered, I had to get a new one :(

Advertisement