Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need a tighter female!

Options
  • 18-02-2012 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Seems a common issue with Astra's (G's anyway) is that the cigarette socket doesn't give a good enough hold for chargers and they keep slipping out. I had a thread on an Astra forum but couldn't get a response on what replacement to go for: http://www.astraownersclub.com/vb/showthread.php?t=345434

Would anyone have any idea? I don't want to get another one with the same issue but want to make sure I get one that fits the Astra. I'd prefer one that doesn't give a bright illumination too.

Need to get 2 so want to make sure I get the right one :)

Any feedback appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Thread disappoints:(

• Registered Users Posts: 65,226 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Blessed will be the day that Cormie will actually contribute more to boards than he sucks out of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51,202 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

What's this got to do with tight women? :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Senna wrote: »
    Thread disappoints:(
    True, but on the upside, I bet cormie's frustration with the actual issue is much more bearable!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Disconnect battery, remove cig. lighter socket, and squeeze it a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

In my experience, you should look at a younger model

Or increase the girth of the male

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

Where do I sign up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭onedmc

The only solution to a loose female is a bigger male. If you fiddle with the male you might be able to make it bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,524 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Disconnect battery, remove cig. lighter socket, and squeeze it a bit.

Squeeze the females legs together. That can help I am told :D

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Small bit of duct tape on the lip of the hole should help tighten it.
    Note, this might not work or even be dangerous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

107b3588-a15a-4008-adf4-05376fc06c55.jpg:p

Taking it out and squeezing it might be an option, duct tape could be a little dodgy alright.

If anyone knows a female that would definitely be suitable, please let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,140 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Just buy the one from the other forum thread - it only costs ST£3.50 incl. p&p ffs.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

That's far too simple a solution for me Esel :D need to know it's exactly what I need first ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

Thread title of the year hands down.: )

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

why not get a younger model

the ones that have 3 female wholes in them and hard wire it to the back of the older milf model.. u can place it were u want then and they should be no more than €15..

Advertisement