Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me remember a TV show

Options
  • 17-02-2012 5:06pm

There's this TV show I've been trying to remember for a while - it was an English one, perhaps late 90s - early 00's, which was a "Reality" TV show where contestants would run around a city (perhaps) and be chased by bounty hunters (... I think ...) - for some reason I keep thinking it was called Manhunt, but can't find anything about it on IMDB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭RichT

Sounds like Interceptor

Treasure Hunt type thing, main difference was that we were watching Annabel Croft's arse running around instead of Aneka Rice's

Had some mad Jock(The Interceptor) shouting "I LIKE IT" all the time

edit.: Cold jack beat me to it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,203 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

This could be a great megathread with people asking about different shows

No.. it wasn't Interceptor. Just watched the opening credits on YouTube. It might not have been English, perhaps American, but it was shown on English channels, maybe on a Wednesday/Thursday? I remember they would wear black. It was definitely shown late 90s/early 00's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭RichT

Manhunt then?

• Advertisement

RichT wrote: »
    Manhunt then?

No, it definitely wasn't that. This one was filmed mostly at night, I think. They would be chased around places - I can't remember what channel it was on, but I think it was usually at around 8:30pm on either a Wednesday/Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

RichT wrote: »
    Manhunt then?

That's the only one I could find too. Unless it was a show hunting for a male model or Dog the bounty hunter.

FrostyJack wrote: »
    That's the only one I could find too. Unless it was a show hunting for a male model or Dog the bounty hunter.

It mightn't have been called Manhunt - that was just something that popped in my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭SVG

Wanted!

It was on Channel 4. I thought it was a really cool idea.

SVG wrote: »
    Wanted!

It was on Channel 4. I thought it was a really cool idea.

That was it, I think!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

I remember 'Wanted'.

It was a Show ahead of it's time, very clever and with smart interaction.

Never really took off, but it was very enjoyable.

Good article about it here

http://www.ukgameshows.com/ukgs/Wanted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Does anyone remember a late 70s/early 80s one centred around emergency services - cops and ambulances combined, I think.

It was the first time I saw an American-style ambulance (think GMC/A-team style van) and I remember having a toy one afterwards, but I can never remember the name of the show.

Advertisement