Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC level 6 software development FAS

Options
  • 17-02-2012 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi, does anybody have any feedback on this course?:confused:

Currently an unemployed electrician and have dabbled in programming a long time ago. Looking to get into this field with the hope of obtaining a well paid job.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Optimus_Prime

What Language are they offering the course in. From what i know of the FAS programming courses they will get you up and running when it comes to coding. I wouldn't be expecting to land a programming job after completing one.

On the plus Side this course could be a nice stepping stone into 3rd level Education ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Optimus_Prime

What Language are they offering the course in. From what i know of the FAS programming courses they will get you up and running when it comes to coding. I wouldn't be expecting to land a programming job after completing one.

On the plus Side this course could be a nice stepping stone into 3rd level Education ...

Advertisement