Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Options in Newtownforbes??

Options
  • 16-02-2012 9:05pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,467 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

Been a while since I've lived in longford but I am wondering what options is there for Broadband in Newtownforbes? (I heard Crossan Cable are now out there)

I will be using it for surfing and gaming on the ps3.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

crossan not in Newtown as far as im aware

http://www.crossan.ie/cable/broadband_availability.php

theres a list of places they serve all in or around town though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭UrbanMonkey

Newtownforbes is basically part of the town now mate, you can get everything we get..
    I'm not sure about Crossan, but you can get all the major providers.. O2, UPC, etc. I'm sure they're all cheaper than Crossan anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 PureCosmic

You get all the broadband providers in Newtown. Lots of deals around too for new customers.

How far will you be from the village? We are really close to the exchange they upgraded not long ago and have a great connection.

Advertisement