Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW EGR PART NO.

Options
  • 16-02-2012 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

Has anybody here got access to ETKA, as I'm trying to verify a VW OEM part number?
    It's for an EGR valve on a '02 Mark 4 Golf 1.4 Petrol.(RHD)
    The engine code is BCA.

I think the part no. is 036131503M,but need to verify this as I got it off a Russian site and there is a similar part no. with an R at the end.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭randy hickey

Any VAG enthusiasts on Boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Mar4ix

ehh.. i had etka before... but i deleted, as i was not using it.

hit your number in google... i did... it came out as egr valve.. even in ebay

Thanks for taking the time to reply Mar4ix!
    The problem I have is that the two part numbers are both for egr valves for Mark 4 Golfs, i.e. 036131503M/ 036131503R.
    As far as I can make out, they look slightly different too.
    Ah well, looks like I'll have to get me hands on the car tomorrow and whip out the offending EGR to get the part no. off it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Try popping it into GSF Carparts online shop and see what comes up.

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Try popping it into GSF Carparts online shop and see what comes up.

Thanks Jonny, I've just done that as you suggested, but they only give you their own code, not the VW part no. unfortunately!

BTW, It's probably worth noting that the egr valves in GSF appear to be less than half the price quoted by a main dealer's parts store!

• Advertisement

Just for the sake of anybody doing an internet search at some stage in the future, the correct VW part no. is 036 131 503R.

Advertisement