Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quiz / Survey design development

Options
  • 16-02-2012 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

how do I make a quiz that compares your answer with everyone else's answer..

I have been wrecking my head with this for a week or two and it is driving me daft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

What platform are you using? How far have you got so far? How are you storing the answers? What is the problem with the next steps? What kind of comparison do you want to do? What kind of quiz it?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Mike...

Hi P,

Thanks for your reply,
    At present I am using survey money, I was looking at a Joomla plugin that also does quiz's. I was reading up and was wondering can the same thing be done using php and sql. The idea behind the quiz is that 10 people will answer a series of questions about a single individual, the answers will be in the form of checkboxes and text area's.

I then want to compare the individuals answers against the groups answers. I think I am going around in circles with this one. Also I want to use the data to produce reports!!!

Advertisement