Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P90 w/5 mags

Options
  • 16-02-2012 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭

Unfortunately I really need this gone to commence with upgrades so p90 with 4 mids and one high
    .79 j
    Tempt me with trades ,but only interesting guns (m4 area) but wiTh a bit of pzazz
    Asking is €190 considering the mags alone would cost €150 new
    All mags feed perfectly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭reaper501

dude would u trade for a full metal m9 with 2 mags and a canaster of gas

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭need a aeg

not a chance sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭box27

Any pics? And what brand is it?

its classic army , new gearbox shell and anti-reversal latch , recently re shimmed and re greaqsed heres pics http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/862/aegs018.jpg/

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭box27

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

79 FPS or .79 J?

sorry my bad im mean .79 j

• Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭facemelter

any interest in an mp5 ? i have a thread up :)

bam

get up

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭SlappyTheSeal

Upload picss?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭SlappyTheSeal

Nevermind. See you put some up already.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭airsoftisfun

are u intrested in trades for the p90 and the mag you can keep the other stuff in the picture ;) i have a jg aug a2 which is missing a hop up unit as it has broke when the hop up and inner barrel fell of my bench in my room it was chronoing at 300 fps but the gearbox needs to be reshimmed but the gear box functions but its fairly loud when it does ie it has to be reshimmed the main reason i want to trade for your p90 is i need a smaller aeg to be used as a secondary with my ebr:D or an aps m4 cqb thats needs a new switch assembely and hop up unit cause the orginal is fu**ed it also chronoed at around 297-305 i bought both guns at the same time they both come with 1 high cap mag

if u have any further questions feel free to ask me

both guns are in very condition
    im based in north dublin and can meet up on most airsoft sites in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

ill give you my spetz with a silencer and 1 hi-cap mag, no battery and its wired to deans! but cause its mine you know its firing sweet ;) almost as war hardened as frosties one! and if you have a battery that you wanna use with it i will stick deans on it for you.
    or i'll just put tamiya connectors back on the gun lol

bump only thing wanted other than cash is a good gearbox m120 motor afg and stock for m4 in tan

Boooooooooom

I'll include a kjw m1911w/2 mags for a nice gun

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

Il offer a Dboys Scar L in Black as seen on my thread;) only 2 months old...Interested

I dunno scars for me are too bulky ( ironic with me wanting an m249 ) I'd include a guarder tbb to trade for the m249

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Varden

need a aeg wrote: »
    I dunno scars for me are too bulky ( ironic with me wanting an m249 ) I'd include a guarder tbb to trade for the m249
    well really looking to trade the scar but escuse my ignorance but whats a Guarder tbb?(a tightbore barrel yes)?... Also does that mean You will offer tht P90, M1911 and that guarder tbb for the m249 do you anything else to offer instead?..

• Advertisement

yes i will offer all that even though its a bad deal for me , but im in love with lmgs :P thats all i have that is not currently being used , i couldnt offer more than that anyway , yes its a tightborebarrel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

you interested in my m4??

i am very interested in your m4

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

i have no interest in p90 but would take the pistol and 120 cash

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Com_Sig

The Pic has a sight and a flash light attached, they going with it or just looking nice in the pic ? :p

They are on another gun :p it looks nice without them but it shows what the gun looks like with some accesories

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

thread closed at op's request.
    in future wait till your old thread is closed before opening a new one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement