Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IV sedation in the north west

Options
  • 16-02-2012 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi,

Not sure if I'm allowed to ask for dentist recommendations here, but hopefully I am. I had a couple of bad experiences at the dentist when I was younger and I get very nervous when I have to go, so I haven't been in about five years. My teeth are generally fine but I've been having a mild toothache on and off for a few weeks, so I'm going to make an appointment. I'm thinking of getting IV sedation so I don't run out the door as soon as the dentist produces the drill!

Can anyone recommend a dentist around the Donegal/Derry/Tyrone areas who offers IV sedation?

Thanks for your help!

Edit: I'm in Dublin regularly so I could also get it done there if necessary, but it'd probably be more expensive!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

Not sure if this helps but my Sligo dentist ***mod edit** do that

Advertisement