Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on how to tell someone re teeth

Options
  • 15-02-2012 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Hey,

I''m new to this forum but I would like some advice. I have a friend and her teeth have deteriorated in a big way in the last few months, I've never seen anything like it. Her teeth used to be so nice and white and now you can notice a lot of marks on her teeth, black marks. I've also noticed a really bad smell and a few others have also mentioned it to me about her that they have noticed it too. I would like some advice on how to tell her about it without hurting her feelings. Maybe suggestions about ways to bring it up? I am surprised someone has not said it to her already as she works in a bank dealing with people on a daily basis. She really needs to go to a dentist now and even if she goes straight away she will spend a fortune getting her teeth fixed by the looks of them. So what I need is:
    1. advice on how to tell her
    2. should i just keep saying nothing and wait for someone else to do it

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Difficult one there OP. Maybe tell her you have been having your own teeth done and recommend your dentist to her. Tell her you were having some gum treatment and your mouth feels much better. A direct approach could be taken badly. She will be aware of this problem and may be putting if off for phobia or cost reasons.

Advertisement