Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bellissimo Boots

Options
  • 15-02-2012 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭

Hi F&A,
    I found a pair of boots in my wardrobe from years ago and am deciding to sell them.
    I've no idea where I got them or how much they were, has anyone heard of Bellissimo brand boots?

100_4357.jpg?t=1329339057

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The Office UK website lists Bellissimo boots for around 100 GBP RRP, though reduced in sale.

For things like this, it's always good to have a look on eBay and see if anyone else is selling

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

dudara wrote: »
    The Office UK website lists Bellissimo boots for around 100 GBP RRP, though reduced in sale.

For things like this, it's always good to have a look on eBay and see if anyone else is selling
    thanks dudara, I dunno why I didn't think of eBay, thanks very much for your help :3

Advertisement