Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musicians wanted for cover band

Options
  • 15-02-2012 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hey There.

I am seeking a DRUMMER, BASSIST & 2nd GUITARIST for a new cover band in the Westmeath area.

Covering all major hits from the past few years (Strokes, KOL, Killers, etc) Musicians must be versatile, professional, commited and above all, have the right sound & attitude.

Own transport also essential, as there is a lot of travelling to be expected.

Vocals is a must, as I believe strong vocals and harmonies will seperate us from the boys!!!

Full Pro PA (8K) with lights etc ready to go, and gigs secured.

Experienced musicians only please, As i want to keep rehearsal to a minimum, and get out there and start gigging.

This MIGHT be an opportunity for any female pro musicians with vocals, as this would expand our set greatly. (GAGA, Perry, ETC)

Pro gear essential (Drummer with own mics etc) and quality of tone is paramount!

Auditions ongoing, With bookings available the moment we are ready to gig.

NO TIMEWASTERS, you MUST be willing to see this through
    Please post info on thread first please, and await response from myself via PM first. any unsolicited PM´s will not be answered.

Thanks for looking guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 bridrum

Hey There.

I am seeking a DRUMMER, BASSIST & 2nd GUITARIST for a new cover band in the Westmeath area.

Covering all major hits from the past few years (Strokes, KOL, Killers, etc) Musicians must be versatile, professional, commited and above all, have the right sound & attitude.

Own transport also essential, as there is a lot of travelling to be expected.

Vocals is a must, as I believe strong vocals and harmonies will seperate us from the boys!!!

Full Pro PA (8K) with lights etc ready to go, and gigs secured.

Experienced musicians only please, As i want to keep rehearsal to a minimum, and get out there and start gigging.

This MIGHT be an opportunity for any female pro musicians with vocals, as this would expand our set greatly. (GAGA, Perry, ETC)

Pro gear essential (Drummer with own mics etc) and quality of tone is paramount!

Auditions ongoing, With bookings available the moment we are ready to gig.

NO TIMEWASTERS, you MUST be willing to see this through
    Please post info on thread first please, and await response from myself via PM first. any unsolicited PM´s will not be answered.

Thanks for looking guys.

Drummer from athlone here.
    Playing 16 odd years loads of experience in the pub scene.
    Have my own transport and gear. Vocal mics drum mics monitors the whole lot.
    Would be very interested.
    Pm for more details

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭the immortals

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭jus_tin4

where yous based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bradpack1000

hey,im a bass player based in mullingar..have loads of experience,transport and gear,im eager to get into a covers band so if interested pm :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnniejbass

PM Sent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Drumslave

Drummer and Bass Guitarist possibly available.
    Easy going and Professional attitudes.
    All gear best of the best. Bass guitarist with very strong vocals.
    Can you please PM some further details,

General Genre of Music
    Confirmed Dates and venues
    Playlist

what the Target audience will be.
    and your own experience in the Field.

thank you. Talk soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

Im a guitarist that could play lead but dont mind backing if its whats needed.I also play banjo .

Im only young so dont have much experience with bands but am very dedicated when it comes to music could contribute very well to a band.Im very fussy about technique and a am bit of perfectionist when it comes to playing stuff.I also pick stuff up quickly and shouldnt be too long going through a playlist.

I like the music you mentioned especially the Strokes and other bands like Radiohead,the Smyths which helps I suppose

I live near Kinnegad.Pm me if you are interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 butchmusic88

Are you Guys still looking if your from athlone I prob know you as i know alot of musicians in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭bayles

I doubt hes still lookin as he posted this add last week http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=77538894 , obviously headin to spain

Advertisement