Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stevie Gerrard Next England Captain

Options
  • 15-02-2012 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭

Steven Gerrard next England captain 2/1 with PP via this link

Intended only for followers of Neil Ruddock on twitter, but the link should work.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Just went to have a bet on it. Max stake €12.50 poxy twats

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

12.50 , absolute gangsters !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

If Harry comes in, he might hand the captaincy to a Spurs player.

None the less very good bet, pity about the stake.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭doozer16

Scotty should get it, i know he's not young but a change is needed....not that i want to see them winning anything any time soon :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Link not working at the moment anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

doozer16 wrote: »
    Scotty should get it, i know he's not young but a change is needed....not that i want to see them winning anything any time soon :-)
    Parker is barely a regular in the England team, only has 10 caps and made his debut in 2003. Gerrard should have been England captain all along, he's their best player and can work miracles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Dotsey wrote: »
    Parker is barely a regular in the England team, only has 10 caps and made his debut in 2003. Gerrard should have been England captain all along, he's their best player and can work miracles

Woah Woah Woah, relax there pal. No need to be making stuff up!

The poster actually makes a decent point, Harry is a huge Parker fan so its not a stretch to think if he is the next manager that he makes Parker captain. I would agree that Gerrard is the most logical choice, but no need to go overboard, he isnt the best player and he cant work miracles!

Market seems to be taken down now, it was for a limited time anyway.

Not missing out on much, I was gonna have €100 on till I saw max €12.50. Just a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭doozer16

Dotsey wrote: »

Let me guess, liverpool fan?
    1. Does it matter when he made his debut?
    2.When did Gerrard make his?
    "shoulda been Skip all along" - The past does not matter. It's about NOW.
    4. He is clearly not their best player and he hasn't performed a 'miracle' in over 2 years.

OK Parker might not offer as much going fwd but spurs wouldn't have as much of the ball if it was not for his industry in the middle of the park. The guy should have consistently been playing top 4 football years ago. Defo worth a shot as skip and if Arry takes the job i'd say he's a cert. Harry has the balls to do it, he's basically already told his nephew Frank to forget about a spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,197 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Anyone get paid by PP on this? Hodgson announced him as captain yesterday. Bet is still Pending on my account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Billy Mays wrote: »
    Anyone get paid by PP on this? Hodgson announced him as captain yesterday. Bet is still Pending on my account.

He probably has to play a match as captain first

ft9 wrote: »
    Market seems to be taken down now, it was for a limited time anyway.

Not missing out on much, I was gonna have €100 on till I saw max €12.50. Just a joke.

Pity I couldn't get that ton on, raging!

Advertisement