Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert maths again!!!

Options
  • 15-02-2012 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello all,
    I done my leaving cert in 2009 and then again in 2010 because im gifted :p.
    But I failed maths during my leaving cert both times and im thinking of sitting the exam in june just to have it, but is it to late to do so or should i ring up my old school
    cheers in adavnce

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Emily van Dickinson

I think the external candidate form had to be in by the 10th of Febuary, but I could be wrong !! Check it on www.examinations.ie just incase, it should be on the homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭TheFishingKid

I think the external candidate form had to be in by the 10th of Febuary, but I could be wrong !! Check it on www.examinations.ie just incase, it should be on the homepage.

Cheers for the info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 TheMathsTutor

Just to let you know, in case you don't already know, the syllabus has changed since last year, due to the Project Maths rollout.

If you need more information on this, post back and I'll explain more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 GrainneOS

Can you please post more about the project maths? the more we know about it the better. thanks :o

Advertisement