Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED HELP ASAP......I can't connect with my daughter

Options
  • 15-02-2012 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Newbie here,

I am so worried :( I have 4 year old twin girls and ever since they were young, one of them (Twin A) simply drives me crazy

It's like she pushes all the wrong buttons all of the time and yet she's always telling me how much she loves me, which also gets to me....too much

I find it difficult to openly love her which I can't say about her sister whom I find it so easy to love openly....What is wrong with me???

Is Twin A going to resent me when I'm older? Is she going to have problems? Can I force myself to love her?

I SO don't know how to deal with this....isn't every mother supposed to love their children unconditionally?? like I love her sister and her 8 yr old brother

PLEASE someone tell me how to deal with this.... I don't want to ruin her life :(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Wrong forum for this topic, firezo. If you bring the issue up in the Personal Issues forum, you may find the advice you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Sorry we can't give out individual advice here. As suggested try posting in the personal issues forum or maybe even the parenting one. Best of luck with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement