Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ideas for a second hand car

Options
  • 15-02-2012 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Going changing my car soon and am wondering what kind of second hand car would be the best to go for.Budget would be €5/6000 and would preferably want a diesel car as i do about 5/600 miles a week. What cars would have good mpg,looking at focus's and astras and the moment,what would ye think of them.Dont want to spend too much on tax and insurance so dont really want a big powerful car.Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Don't know if this might be a bit too big for you, worth a look though.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

mmcn90 wrote: »
    Don't know if this might be a bit too big for you, worth a look though.

€6k plus VRT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

bazz26 wrote: »
    €6k plus VRT.

Don't know how I missed that. Time for bed I think!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,157 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

It's conveniently placed in small print at the bottom of the advert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 neddyshea

Thanks for the help but its not exactly what i was looking for.I'm only 23 so an estate is still a good few years away.

• Advertisement
Advertisement