Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I find old esri reports?

Options
  • 15-02-2012 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi I'm searching the ESRI website for a working papers that cover predictions in the irish economy from 2000-2010. Does anybody know the name of the papers I should be looking for?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Hi I'm searching the ESRI website for a working papers that cover predictions in the irish economy from 2000-2010. Does anybody know the name of the papers I should be looking for?

Hey there.

The ESRI publication relating to forecasts in the Irish economy is the Quarterly Economic Commentary (QEC) and is released every quarter as the name suggests (I am not sure how far back they go online).

Does that help or did I misunderstand you?

The Central Bank also publish their Quarterly Economic Bulletin 4 times a year if you needed non ESRI forecasts.

Advertisement