Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec Alarm System

Options
  • 14-02-2012 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    Does anyone know of an alarm engineer that is able to repair astec alarm systems? Are they a common system in Charlesland? The company seem to have wound up and my alarm has recently developed a fault that cant seem to turn it off without disconnecting it.

Any help appreciated
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi,
    Does anyone know of an alarm engineer that is able to repair astec alarm systems? Are they a common system in Charlesland? The company seem to have wound up and my alarm has recently developed a fault that cant seem to turn it off without disconnecting it.

Any help appreciated
    Thanks

Astec where sold last July and the two wire system has being made obsolete.
    Parts can be got to solve some issues.

What problem are you having, is there a code on the keypad screen?
    This will usually indicate the fault your having.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 centralpark

altor wrote: »
    Hi,

Any help appreciated
    Thanks

Astec where sold last July and the two wire system has being made obsolete.
    Parts can be got to solve some issues.

What problem are you having, is there a code on the keypad screen?
    This will usually indicate the fault your having.

So it may need to be replaced then?
    It's fault 1 with code 5ab.
    Do you know anyone who could have a look at it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

So it may need to be replaced then?
    It's fault 1 with code 5ab.
    Do you know anyone who could have a look at it ?

22 CALL ENGINEER is either the internal or external bell. If it is saying sab then it is the outside bell. There may be corrode or some damage on the cable and that is stopping the control panel to communicate with the external bell.

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 17 silver2010

Sorry Centralpark if I am going to post in your thread, but I need a help as well same with you situation.

Does anyone know of a registered alarm engineer that is able to repair an astec 63dv alarm systems? Code 22 Call Engineer. An Engineer disabled both outside and internal bell and I left with a useless alarm system at home with no fault.

Any help regarding these matter is very much appreciated

Thank you in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 710 ✭✭✭Blandpebbles

silver2010 wrote: »
    Sorry Centralpark if I am going to post in your thread, but I need a help as well same with you situation.

Does anyone know of a registered alarm engineer that is able to repair an astec 63dv alarm systems? Code 22 Call Engineer. An Engineer disabled both outside and internal bell and I left with a useless alarm system at home with no fault.

Any help regarding these matter is very much appreciated

Thank you in advance.

Give Response Alarms a call and ask for Peter, legend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement