Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for refs for team tournament this sunday

Options
  • 14-02-2012 4:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

hi guys looking for people to help referee our points tournament this sunday in our gym on the belgard road...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 426 ✭✭Shane Fitz

hi guys looking for people to help referee our points tournament this sunday in our gym on the belgard road...
    Might be an idea to offer a few bob, even if it only covered petrol? Most local BJJ comps make some gesture to refs, even if it's only lunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Tallaght Martial Arts Academy

forgot to mention we will be offering a few bob to people willing to help out

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭peteclarke

i'll do it. i have no reffing qualifications but i watch a bit of ufc and log onto sherdog nearly everyday.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Sounds like an ideal candidate there Dan.

There's a list of IBJJF qualified refs on the IBJJA website maybe you could contact. If that fails then there's a 2-time ADCC veteren that will be in attendance that you may convince (but he's cornering).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Tallaght Martial Arts Academy

Sounds like an ideal candidate there Dan.

There's a list of IBJJF qualified refs on the IBJJA website maybe you could contact. If that fails then there's a 2-time ADCC veteren that will be in attendance that you may convince (but he's cornering).

Thanks Karl guess I'll do that darragh said he would help now I just need 2 more... If gunni would help then all I need is one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭SBG Ireland

i can tell you now gunni has no idea of any rule system, he'd be terrible ref and im dead serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Liam_B

Theres a full Certified REF list here

http://www.irishbjjassociation.ie/?page_id=119

I'm sure if you contact someone on this list , & offering payment you should get someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭Chris89

Not sure yet if I can stay for the whole thing, but I'll do it if I can.

Chris Leddy

Advertisement