Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banks that allow SEPA online

Options
  • 14-02-2012 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

I'm with BOI right now, and I'm not finding them great. To do a SEPA transfer, you must go to the branch and do it there. Is there any banks that allow these transfers online? BOI only seems to allow international bank transfer on 365, which as I understand it not a SEPA. SEPA only requires a BIC&IBAN number.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭dublin daz

I'm with BOI right now, and I'm not finding them great. To do a SEPA transfer, you must go to the branch and do it there. Is there any banks that allow these transfers online? BOI only seems to allow international bank transfer on 365, which as I understand it not a SEPA. SEPA only requires a BIC&IBAN number.

Allied Irish Bank off this on AIB 24 Hour Banking. National Irish Bank offer this on eBanking.

The most 'customer controlled' would be offered by NIB.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 johnfitz69

Permanent tsb allows you to do them online. 5k limit. Its free of charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

The international transfer function will be processed as SEPA for intra-Eurozone transactions (i.e. there will be no fee). I think you do need to fill in a small amount of supplementary data, but I'm 99% positive this is not actually used in the transaction (i.e. you could write "Null" in everything but the BIC and IBAN and it should still go through)

Advertisement