Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ellenberger vs Sanchez on tv?

Options
  • 14-02-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭

Just wondering is this event on tv cant find it on any listings?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Doesn't look like it. Will probably have to watch on www.ufc.tv

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    Doesn't look like it. Will probably have to watch on www.ufc.tv

Are all Fox, Fuel and FX cards free on ufc.tv for us in Ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Ush1 wrote: »

hopefully, the quality of the stream is absolutely top notch.

Ush1 wrote: »

I can't say. The UFC website shows the events not shown on tv over here for definite. I can't say if this happened with previous FOX/FX events that were shown on television here.
    Roar wrote: »
    hopefully, the quality of the stream is absolutely top notch.

I find their web stream to be exceptional when watching it on a 40" tv

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Minstrel27 wrote: »
    I can't say. The UFC website shows the events not shown on tv over here for definite. I can't say if this happened with previous FOX/FX events that were shown on television here.

I find their web stream to be exceptional when watching it on a 40" tv

I had UFC on Fox hooked up to my projector and it was flawless. Makes Sky Player look like 240p Youtube standard.

• Advertisement

Posted by the UFC on Facebook:

Watch UFC on FUEL TV: Sanchez vs Ellenberger LIVE Wed night at 8pm ET/5pm PT

International Listings:
    FUEL TV & FOX Deportes– US
    Sportsnet – CA
    Combate – BR
    ONE HD – AU
    BALLS – PH
    CANAL PLUS – SE, DK, NO
    OSN – UAE
    MTV3 MAXX – FI
    ORANGE SPORT – PL
    Arena Sports – Serbia
    SKY Sport – IT
    UFC.TV- Everywhere else

Prelims 6:20pm ET/ 3:20pm PT
    Facebook https://www.facebook.com/UFC?sk=app_247211121995467
    Combate – In Brazil

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Just wondering, if people wait until Thursday to watch it will they be greeted by spoilers as soon as they go on the UFC website or whats the best way to access the fights?

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

Xlami wrote: »
    Just wondering, if people wait until Thursday to watch it will they be greeted by spoilers as soon as they go on the UFC website or whats the best way to access the fights?
    Maybe someone watching it live could post a link directly to ufc tv

Xlami wrote: »

www.ufc.tv is separate from the main www.ufc.com website so you wont see results on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Monokne

Can you DEFINITELY watch the replay tomorrow morning? The main event looks good and Herman-Struve could be fun but I'm not sure it's a show worth being exhausted all Thursday for!

• Advertisement

I am hoping we can because there's no way am I staying awake with all the ad breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Got busted early from a poker tourney and now i'm home in time to watch the UFC card........... but do i really wanna put myself through all those ads?

Might wait til tomorrow..........

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Xlami

Menjivar Vs John Albert could be round of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

UFC.tv want money to watch this. WTF??

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Mellor wrote: »
    UFC.tv want money to watch this. WTF??

No, it says buy but just go back to the homepage and click watch and it will pop up.

The hype of Jake Ellenberger ends tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭Denners.ie

Or maybe not.

Jon Anik makes me not want to be alive. Talking about potential fight of the year, ah no Jon it was 3 entertaining minutes at the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,486 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

So, was this any good last night?

Diego-Exorcism.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭pauldoo

that ufc.tv plater is a pain in the ass, it tells you how many rounds there are, so you know how long the fight is at the start

Main event was good, if it was 5 rounds i think diego could have done it. Cant see how Jake "the hype" ellenberger is going to dethrown GSP, or condit

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Its also shows you a timeline for significant strikes and when the fight hits the floor, hopefully there is an option to hide that, but the picture is fantastic, just watched the top 2 fights on my pc in work this morning.

My understanding is that all fox or fx fights will be shown on fx over here, whilst at the moment any fights shown on fuel over there will have to be watched via ufc.tv over here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

that stupid timeline thing was terrible! Trying to avoid the spoilers was a little tricky but doable, it was nice to just skip to the next actual fight etc though
    John albert looked great there for a while.
    Struve yet again using his reach to his advantage :rolleyes:
    Was Dillashaw just really bad at executing rear nakeds or watson just doing good D? funny watching his corner instruct him how to do a rear naked, surely he should know by now???!

• Advertisement

stevemc01 wrote: »
    My understanding is that all fox or fx fights will be shown on fx over here, whilst at the moment any fights shown on fuel over there will have to be watched via ufc.tv over here.

Didn't ESPN show the last UFC on FOX?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭Leo Dowling

I hope they change the interface on that ufc player for future events. Maybe it could just say give the options of start, middle and end instead of showing you how many rounds the fight goes straight off the bat. Kinda spoiled watching the event today for me a little to be honest.

stevemc01 wrote: »
    Its also shows you a timeline for significant strikes and when the fight hits the floor, hopefully there is an option to hide that, but the picture is fantastic, just watched the top 2 fights on my pc in work this morning.

I watched UFC on Fox 2 on ufc.tv.

adamski8 wrote: »
    Was Dillashaw just really bad at executing rear nakeds or watson just doing good D? funny watching his corner instruct him how to do a rear naked, surely he should know by now???!

He didn't look like he was executing it properly to me. There was too much distance between him and Watson and he was allowing him to turn.

Also, was Dillashaw belching mad loudly after each round? Another Clay Guida on our hands.

Advertisement