Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tac gear wanted

Options
  • 14-02-2012 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi i am looking for a viper tac vest olive green, BDU camo new or slightly used no faded please. also m4 gunbag. In waterford so can travel or if you can post great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

Hi i am looking for a viper tac vest olive green, BDU camo new or slightly used no faded please. also m4 gunbag. In waterford so can travel or if you can post great.

What's your budget for the vest? Have a Viper SAAV in OD in mint condition here

Do you want vest or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

ive got a vest on here you might be interested in http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056549123

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mrsuperkaylo

Ive got a black tac jacket and full jungle camo uniform up for sale if interested. Spent around 90 on the lot. Interested ?

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Johnny.G

hi im looking ta get rid of a south african viper assault vest.It is od and is in good condition.I'm selling it for €30 or if collected ill give for 25€.I have taken up the role as squad sniper and so the vest is impractical.Let me know if you want pics.It can hold 10 mgs plus it has 2 ration pouches and a hydration carrier(no bladder)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

If you're still looking I've a set of russian flora here Based in Wexford and play mostly in waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Unsinnig

Don't have a viper vest, but have a Webtex crossdraw available here : http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056558238

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 the_dealer

have a swiss arms tactical vest for 50e never used only 2 weeks old

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭AirsoftLover90

wel lads, this is seans friend. his computer is broke.

j smurff: interested, pics and price? please

mrsuperkaylo: not interested in a black vest, could i see pics of the uniform and price please.

IIIAcHmEdIII: no thanks.

Johnny.G: interested, can i see pics please and where are you based?

richieffff: thanks but no thanks mate, he wants us woodland for his airsoft team.

Unsinnig: no thanks mate, a bit to worn. thanks anyway.

the_dealer: no thanks mate.

Right it could be awhile before I get pics up but Id be looking for 35 and that covers postage its only seen one game and in perfect nick

• Advertisement

sound good mate.

sound good mate.

Grand I'l let you now when I have pics up :)

hi airsoft lover

i am located in mayo i alsoam having problems to up load the pics so could you bear with me and i'll get it sorted.

thanks

j.g

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭callum wallace

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056565214 anything from this thread take an interest to you ?

ye no problem Johnny G, take your time:)

thanks but no thanks callum wallace :)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭callum wallace

ye no problem Johnny G, take your time:)

thanks but no thanks callum wallace :)

owright :D

any sign of pics jsmurff

Here are the pictures:
    scaled.php?server=444&filename=dscn1591k.jpg&res=medium
    scaled.php?server=39&filename=dscn1592q.jpg&res=medium
    scaled.php?server=685&filename=dscn1597p.jpg&res=medium
    scaled.php?server=546&filename=dscn1601s.jpg&res=medium

i will ask him about it johnny g, looks good though :)

sorry about the qaulity of the pics and the marks on the back is from where i cleaned of some dirt with water it should disapper as soon as it dries

• Advertisement

any sign of pics jsmurff

Sorry bud sortof forgot but it pretty much looks lik jonney G's but darker Iam away at the moment but should have something in a day or two

ok, i think sean has his computer fixed so i say he will be on himself tomorow

Advertisement