Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TF 4 confirmed. Bay confirmed too.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Am waiting for the inevitable transformers sex scene in slow motion with gratutious scenes of mechanical thrusting. Optimus Prime getting it on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭Dotsie~tmp

Perfect timing. My razor blades and piano wire just arrived.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ah come on.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

I have less than 15 Bumblebees. The movies must continue!

brilliant news!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,972 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Would rather not have a reboot, but maybe they mean the stories will have moved forward a few decades and are based on Cybertron or even an Earth Moon Base.

Will be an easy way to introduce several new characters much like The Transformers: The Movie.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭ChopShop

Would rather not have a reboot, but maybe they mean the stories will have moved forward a few decades and are based on Cybertron or even an Earth Moon Base.

Now Bay's flunkies are claming no reboot was actually mentioned.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I think by 'reboot' they meant they want to 'revitalize' the franchise. When you read their ramblings they mention that they want a totally new robot cast... but want to keep Optimus and BB. Much like the last two TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,988 ✭✭✭constitutionus

Will be an easy way to introduce several new characters much like The Transformers: The Movie.

actually considering the ark is on the moon that would make sense. theres even enough fallen troops to consist of the new cast.

so expect bay not to think of it

:)

TBH Id rather have the complete reboot, but now i think of it beyond prime there never was really anyone in the original cast i took to.

ironhide prehaps.

all of the others couldve been generibots for all the connection i felt to em.

its scary to think that if they remove prime i probably wouldnt have gone see the films at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

My kettle just transformed into a broken kettle. Much like this franchise.

• Advertisement
Advertisement