Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RTE 1 sound issues

Options
  • 14-02-2012 4:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Maybe not the best forum, but wondered if anyone else is (at this exact time) experiencing terrible noise from RTE 1... was going to watch the frontline but theres some mad noise coming from it when I switch, all the other channels are fine. This happened the other night when I was watching a late night film.... just wondered if anyone else is up and can check before I try and find out if it's my tv or satellite signal....

thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Saw another thread about this earlier but passed no remarks on it.

Just checked RTÉ 1 here now.

JESUS:eek:

EDIT:

Here's that other thread. Seems to have been going on for a while in some places.

Mine was fine for The Frontline earlier though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭StereoLove

If it's like a loud screeching noise, I heard it earlier when I was watching Who Do You Think You Are? but all the other channels were fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Just heard it now myself. Seems to be just Sky affected for me. Sound is fine via Saorview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bernyh

yeah RTE was fine when I was watchin eastenders earlier, it seems to only happen late night as far as I can see..... maybe they are trying to tell us something!!!

its a horrible noise and I'm annoyed cos I stayed up especially to watch frontline grr!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

I noticed it during The Bill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

The sound is back to normal now :-)

Advertisement