Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC holiday? Albuferia?

Options
  • 14-02-2012 1:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey so one of my friends has decided that Albuferia would be a good place to go for our holiday as he can get me cheap accomodation.. so basically anyone know what its like?.. nightlife in particular?.. please let me know

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DreamingAgain

Well I was there(with family but was 16 at the time)and I'd say there is a great nightlife.It obviously wouldn't be as wild as Magaluf or somewhere like that,but there are loads of clubs on the strip - definitely not short of nightlife at all.There are plenty of clubs,bars etc to choose from.Just make sure you're near the strip.

Also,I was there in July and there were loads of young people aged 18/20 and leaving certs so you wouldn't be the only young people,by ANY means!There's a lovely beach too.It has everything the typical holiday resorts have;bars,clubs,restaurants,shops.

I'd say if you're looking for a cheap sun holiday with great nightlife but not quite as wild as Magaluf/Malia, it's ideal.
    I wish that's where my year would go there instead of Magaluf:(
    Hope this helped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Bblah

thank you i was worried cos a few websites only list maybe 20 bars and clubs which doesnt exactly sound like theres a cracking nightlife you can get that in some small towns in ireland.. u dont happen to know if there's many others planning on going here this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 DreamingAgain

No there's def plenty of nightlife!I don't know anyone going there,I'm sure there are some though!I only know of people in my year going and most are going to either Magaluf,Santa Ponsa or Ayia Napa!I do know there were some people in my year planning on going there but don't know if they booked it,I could find out next week when we're back in school?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Bblah

Cool cool.. just some misinformed website i assume.. ah you dont need to trouble yourself too much.. i do know a few from round my way that are seriously considering going there so ill wait and see i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭0mega

As others have said, Albufeira wouldn't be as mad as Aiya Napa, Magaluf, Malia, etc. but there's definitely still great nightlife there! Probably a better option, considering the amount of trouble you can get in the other places.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 63 ✭✭dovahkiin

Advertisement