Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Card

Options
  • 13-02-2012 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hello, I have an aib maestro laser card, and I want to buy things online via paypal, and It seems that paypal does not accept laser cards, is there anyother way I can buy with paypal using my card?/account?

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭Solair

Unfortunately, no there's very little you can do with a Laser Card online other than use a narrow range of Irish sites.

AIB and Bank of Ireland will both be dropping Laser Card in favour of Visa Debit later this year.

If you want to use one of these Visa Debit cards, you could open an account with PermanentTSB or Ulster Bank who have been issuing them instead of Laser for the last couple of years or more.

BOI announcement:

http://businessbanking.bankofireland.com/notification-to-business-and-personal-current-account-customers/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

you need a visa debit card, move to ulster bank.

or transfer money to your paypal account with aib internet banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 seize10

I have aib internet banking, so that means I can still buy with paypal if I transfer the money that is on my account?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

yes, go to paypal and get the account number of your account and transfer money accross, takes about 3 days.

Advertisement