Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guidance for my Website

Options
  • 13-02-2012 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

I have set up an online shopping channel on zencart www.speedyparts.ie

its up and running nearly a year now but I think its time for a makeover. Can you guys tell me:

What do you overall think of the site?
    is the site easy to navigate through?
    does the site look professional?
    would you shop here?
    Anything else I should change?

Thank you so much in advance for your help, its greatly appreciated.:D
    www.speedyparts.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Blindside87

Had a very brief run through of the site there. You obviously put a lot of work into it. I searched for window wipes for my golf using the navigation on the left and the drop down menus and found them no problem. Would personally not see a need for a total makeover but maybe I am too easy going. :D

The only thing that I would look at is the search function. I find with a lot of websites the search function is pretty poor. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

[QUOTE=Budgieoc18;77061629
    * What do you overall think of the site?
    * is the site easy to navigate through?
    * does the site look professional?
    * would you shop here?
    * Anything else I should change?[/QUOTE]

* First impression was that it looked dated and cluttered.
    * The site was easy to navigate through once you took the time
    * Site looks semi professional.
    * I would shop there if you were cheaper than other sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭conorcan2

A small point, but I think your page title is stuffed full of keywords. This can make it look spammy in Google search result pages. Also, if you google 'speedyparts.ie', you'll find the meta description tag has been ignored by Google.

I think you should try and highlight the benefits/purpose of your site in the Google search engine results. Don't welcome people to your website, it's a waste when you could be doing other things.

Advertisement