Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail on Belle

Options
  • 12-02-2012 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭

So I upgraded my N8 to Belle last week and have felt lost without my gmail app since then! Not having it almost undoes all the goodness of the upgrade! I know there's an inbuilt program but it's just not the same and wants to be online lots of the time. The old gmail app was much better and I had access quickly to three gmail accounts.

Am I right in thinking that if I can get the sis/sisx/jad/jar or whatever the hell the original file is called I could in theory install it? Or would it not be compatible with changes made in Belle? I would have assumed nothing dramatic has changed in the software that it should simply be a matter of finding an original copy of the program?

The obvious question then is, where can I get it does anyone know!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭g0g

Ignore post, managed to solve looking on Nokia forum.

LINK

Advertisement