Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massage Tools!!!!

Options
  • 12-02-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this but I am looking to buy a set of massage tools for the wife. Something like these.

I want these for Tuesday so buying online is not an option! I checked Boots, Lush and the Bodyshop online but none seem to have a set.

Thanks in advance,

Branners
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Moved to gifts & party planning

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Hmmm not really a gift idea thread.

Where are you op?

I've definitely seen Boots on Baggot St, Dublin with various massage tools. I'd say any of the larger stores would have at least some of them from your link.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

I was more hoping the other forum would get more views and ideas!

Am more down Henry Street direction, I will try Boots in the Jervis tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Penneys have the scalp massager (the one that looks like a whisk). The ones with the 5 knuckle points are easy enough to get, Boots or Healthwise should have them. TK Max can be hit a miss but it's definitely worth a look if there's one near you

Advertisement