Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish grinds

Options
  • 12-02-2012 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi there,
    I'm doing Irish in the leaving cert this June as I am hoping to get into primary school teaching in sept. Is there anyone who is giving reasonably priced grinds or even wants to practice themselves? I did ordinary level in school 7years ago so my Irish is pretty rusty to say the least.

Or maybe I could do a swap.....babysitting for grinds? Any info would be great.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭deirdremf

inesosull wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm doing Irish in the leaving cert this June as I am hoping to get into primary school teaching in sept. Is there anyone who is giving reasonably priced grinds or even wants to practice themselves? I did ordinary level in school 7years ago so my Irish is pretty rusty to say the least.

Or maybe I could do a swap.....babysitting for grinds? Any info would be great.

Cheers.
    What part of the country are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 inesosull

Sorry,
    I'm mostly in Dublin but spend a bit of time in Galway city.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 teachers

Hi My name is sinead I Am looking for grinds for my daughter she is going into fifth class primary level and needs help with her maths she is in an all irish shool and would need to do the maths through irish. Does anyone no of anyone that can help. I live in the northside of Dublin.

Advertisement