Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€2,000 Cash loan required urgently

Options
  • 12-02-2012 9:35am
    Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭

Going the bank or credit union route isn't an option here.

I know the unregistered lenders have pitfalls but I'm going into this with my eyes wide open. Fact is I have no other options and can make the repayments as I am in regular employment that can be verified with payslips and bank details.

Can someone please put me in contact with one of these lenders via pm or if you're a lender yourself please get in touch.

I'm desperate here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,038 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Personally I would avoid them. Far too many scare stories and the APR is criminal, literally.

If you are in regular employment why could a bank not lend you the money?

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

NIMAN wrote: »
    Personally I would avoid them. Far too many scare stories and the APR is criminal, literally.

If you are in regular employment why could a bank not lend you the money?

Thank you for the advice as I know its wel intentioned but this is needed yesterday. The Bank process is too long and may not even be successful.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Thank you for the advice as I know its wel intentioned but this is needed yesterday. The Bank process is too long and may not even be successful.

Credit union approved my loan in 24 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Talk about loan sharks is not allowed here.

Thread closed
    dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement