Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sport on TG4 Player Not Showing Full Matches?

Options
  • 12-02-2012 4:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's the norm for the TG4 Player to only show one-half of a Match? GAA Beo from last weekend only has Part 1 of the Galway v Derry Match. :( Would be handy to see the other half of it too lol! :D Is that what they normally do or have I to click into somewhere else to see Part 2??!!

Any help would much appreciated! :) Would like to see the other half of last Match if I could before this Afternoon's Match happens. :) T.y.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭MickySticks

Let part 1 finish then an advertisement will come on then part 2 will come on itself, you don't have to click on anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

Hehe I have just realized that Thanks MickeySticks! Part 2 just came on at the end of Part 1! Just logged back in to say if Mods want to delete this now, and I posted in GAA Forum Galway Football Forum Thread too. T.y. (I posted in other Thread a while ago, am very surprised no-one from there came back and told me! :/ Maybe they are out doing a Match Analysis Warm-up tonight lol!)

Advertisement