Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

moving to the uk

Options
  • 12-02-2012 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

Due to a change in personal circumstances myself & herself are moving to London with three dogs, not the ideal things to bring with us dogs but their part of the family. We would have a budget of about 1200-1500 a month. I would love to hear any suggestions. cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

A budget for what? Just rent? Or is that for everything?

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi

Thanks for the reply, Sorry I should have made it clearer the 1200-1500 is for monthly rent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

capefear wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks for the reply, Sorry I should have made it clearer the 1200-1500 is for monthly rent.

In sterling? You can get quite a nice two bedroom in a zone 3 area for that range. Where you live will largely depend on where you will be working as you will want to minimise your commute IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi Playboy

Thanks a million for the reply. Zone 3 would be grand as I agree the less commute the better, but my fear is that we would have alot of trouble getting a place with 3 dogs and we taught the further out of the city we went the better chance we would have.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Yep, for that much in sterling you should find somewhere nice. There are lots of green areas for walking your dogs too in zone 3 too.

Landlords might baulk at the idea of pets tho so make your situation clear when talking to estate agents.

• Advertisement
Advertisement